Make the best choice for yourself
The cost of your treatment will vary, depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. We will discuss the cost of your treatment and each of your available payment options with you before you begin, so you can make the best choice for yourself.
Affordable payment plans
Our office staff is always available to help you with insurance claims and paperwork. We will assist and advocate on your behalf to receive the benefits from your insurance carrier on services that we provide. We accept most major credit cards and insurance plans.
- CareCredit is different from a regular credit card
- Quick & easy ease of use
- Helps you pay for out-of-pocket expenses not covered by medical insurance
- Pay for health, and wellness care at over 200,000 enrolled providers across the nation
- With shorter term financing options no interest is charged on purchases of $200 or more when you make the minimum monthly payments and pay the full amount due by the end of the promotional period.
- Also extends longer term healthcare financing for 24, 36, 48 or 60-month periods with Reduced APR and Fixed Monthly Payments Required Until Paid in Full.
- Purchases of $2,500 or more qualify for the 60-month offer with a 16.9% APR (24, 36 and 48 financing terms are for purchases of $1,000 or more with a 14.9% APR).**