Innovative alternative to traditional crown placement
What if you could have your smile restored in a single visit? We make that happen at our office with CEREC same-day crowns, an innovative alternative to traditional crown placement. Instead of getting temporaries and waiting a few weeks for a lab to make your crown, Dr. Patrick Moriarty creates a beautiful crown right in the office and places it that same day. We use high-quality materials to ensure you get the best possible result.
How CEREC works
We are proud to offer same-day restorations at our practice using the advanced technology of the CEREC machine. We can create a custom crown without the inconvenience of having patients come back for a return visit and wearing temporaries for weeks between visits. The CEREC machine allows us to create very high quality, natural looking tooth restorations without bulky porcelain.
Benefits of CEREC
- No goopy impressions, everything is digital
- No temporaries required
- Customized to look and feel very natural
- Created in office so no lab work required
- One-appointment tooth restorations.
- High-quality ceramic materials, more resistant to chipping and cracking
- Convenient alternative to traditional crowns
- Can also be used for implant restorations, veneers and inlays
CEREC crowns for bridge work
If you have a large space or gap between teeth, you may be a good candidate for a bridge instead of a full dental implant. Bridges are designed to bridge the gap between two healthy teeth and we will use the CEREC machine to create a fabricated tooth to fill the gap. Dr. Moriarty has extensive experience creating beautiful, natural-looking bridges and can help to restore your smile in just one visit.